I'm still here

Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer knitting

Hello all in blogland. Just wanted to check in and let you all know that I am still alive minus the lack of posts. I finished up working in Baltimore for the summer and I have been home in California for the last couple of weeks. I finished my neck scarf and I am very pleased with how it turned out! I also finished the cardigan sweater that I started almost 2 years ago. I was 90% done before I started school, but now I am 100% done! I guess I can say I am slow, but steady!

I've been reading and doing research for my thesis and I on a good path. Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

How long are you around? Can we get together?

Pretty scarf!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

This is adorable! And quite fashionable. I want one.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will you be selling these? they are so cute!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home