Art Market

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Pencil cases
Finished pencil cases

MICA does a big holiday sale in December of every year called Art Market. (I have a special place in my heart for this show ever since Joo and I designed the logo and posters for the upcoming event.) Here is what I will be selling...pencil cases! I found a tutorial online, borrowed Kelley's sewing machine (and her zipper foot) and off I went. I was only able to produce 12 bags, but my goal was to have 10 bags, so at least I have 2 more than my original plan. They are made out of wool felt and are lined on the inside. Hopefully I will be able to sell them all. Wish me luck!

UPDATE: All the pouches sold so thanks to everyone who bought one!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I have a word for you....that word is "Etsy.com".

Okay...three words....

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home