Moma in NYC

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Inspiration at the Moma


Over the past weekend I was in New York with my dad. We did lots and lots of things together including yarn shopping, taking in a Broadway show, and just getting lost in the streets. Before we left we were sure to take a trip to the Moma. I have been to NYC numerous times before... I was trying to count the times, but after 15 I lost track... and I had never been to the Moma before. Wow, wow, wow. I really wished that musuem was in LA because I would go all the time. I felt so inspired after visiting... It makes me want to design for fun all day long. Here are some of my favorite shots.


Butterfly kiss painting

3 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

Oooh! I love it!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Heather B. Warriner said...

1. The designs in that top photo are SO you.
2. I didn't realize that you hadn't been to the MOMA before. It IS amazing. I'll always remember a piece I saw there that was made up of a pile of wrapped candy. People could take the candies, move them around, leave the wrappers, etc... (the idea being that the piece would be constantly changing, effected every moment by different viewers).
3. I cannot even imagine the time and dedication that it took to make the "butterfly kiss" piece. Incredible!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were in NYC that weekend? I thought you were sick.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home