Discovering Baltimore

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blue Crabs!

I have been busy with RA training for the past week and a half, but I really am trying to take advantage of every opportunity by driving around the city streets of Baltimore. Kelley and I went this morning to the farmer's market which is actually underneath a freeway, oddly enough. They had everything from my favorite (and something which is NOT available in California) concord grapes to live Maryland blue crabs. It was the biggest farmer's market (next to San Luis Obispbo and Davis) that I had ever been to. I will certainly try to go often.

Update: my graduate orientation is tomorrow and I will meet the other 7 students in my program. I am excited to register for classes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Queen Amy said...

I like concord grapes, too, and have not seen any since I moved to LA.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home