Modular font (on a plate!)

Wednesday, October 24, 2007


Experimental type plate FINISHED

For my experimental type class, with the guys from House Industries, we had to create a modular typeface which constists of only a few forms. We were asked to apply our font in some creative way, so I pulled a random headline from cnn.com and spray painted on a plate. If anyone has ever tried to paint on ceramic you will understand my pain. After many unsuccessful tries, I am quite pleased with how it turned out! Here is my font and my plate.

2 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

very cool! i love seeing your grad school projects. :-)

5:27 PM  
Blogger Heather B. Warriner said...

Fabulous! I agree with Katherine... it's so much fun to see what you are up to. I love the saying you used for the plate!

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home