Moved In

Monday, August 06, 2007

Front room minus the desk
Hello friends and welcome to Baltimore, Maryland. I have officially moved and here is the front room of my apartment. My apartment is on the bottom floor of the undergraduate dorm and I am in charge of slightly over 600 freshmen. (!!!) I still have a lot of decorating to do and I am waiting for a new bed and a desk, but I am definitely feeling more comfortable here now. Check out my flickr for more pictures of my room. I will be posting more shortly!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather B. Warriner said...

CUTE! I love the rug! Glad to see you are getting settled. Call me when you have a chance to catch up.

11:17 PM  
Blogger roni said...

Aww, Linsey Lou.... I like your new profile pic! And your little room is cute as a button! Can't wait to see it after you decorate it!

We'll miss you sooooo much at the meetings. I was already missing you at the first one you didn't come to :(

9:02 PM  
Blogger lindsey said...

Hi Roni! Yes, I miss all you guys, too!! I'm not sure how much knitting time I will have at school, but there will be a good number of knitting nights when I come home at Christmas. Let's make plans for December!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home