Christmas in January

Monday, January 29, 2007

Christmas ornament in January

I finally finished my Christmas ornament for our handmade Christmas tree. Each year every memeber of my immediate family makes an ornament for this special, somewhat smaller, tree. This year I was sick during my vacation and I didn't do nearly enough things as I would have liked...i.e. finishing the ornament in DECEMBER. Anyway, it had been ages since I have done embroidery, but it was so much fun. I think I might have to alternate between knitting and this. Anyway, it will look really cute on the tree for next year!

2 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

that is SOOOOOO cute!! I love it!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Heather B. Warriner said...

Such a fabulous ornament! Too bad we didn't do the ornament swap again this year! But, I did have your beaded snowflake and James's cinnamon sticks on my tree! :)

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home