Inspiration from a bathroom stall

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Drawing

This past weekend and few days were spent in Washington D.C. and Baltimore. I went back to visit MICA (Maryland Institue College of Art) where I have been accepted into their MFA Graphic Design program. (I am sure most of you already knew this.) I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED the school and the students and everyone else I met there. The exciting thing is that I am the winner of their merit scholarship! I think my mom nearly passed out when I told her the good news. :)

This was a drawing that was on the inside of a bathroom stall. Only at an art school would you find inspiration in the bathroom. I love the cute illustration and the thought bubble!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kwpershey said...

congratulations a million times over!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Heather B. Warriner said...

this is the kookiest little drawing! it looks like half a deer, half a kangaroo! :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Queen Amy said...

And you left him armless? you are too cruel

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home